Thursday 14 March 2019

Arts Fest 2019: Natanam

Scheduled on 14 and 15 March 2019





Natanam 2018 Arts Fest was organized on 14th and 15thMarch 2019. The fest was began with a colourful procession. The procession ended up in the College Auditorium with a rhythmic and energetic chendamelam.
There had an inaugural session in the afternoon which was done by the College Principal. The session was presided over by the College Union Chairman Mr Abhijith Lal, welcome speech was delivered by Arts Club Secretary Mr Abhijith Raj and the felicitations by Arts Club AdvisorProf. Sarsha T S., Union Advisor Dr S Sheela, Head Dept. of Economics Prof. Rajeev S R, Head Dept of Physics Dr P P Sharmila, Head Dept of Zoology Prof. Sreemon, and vote of thanks by Mr Pranav S UUC.
Events on the first day were light music and kathaprasangam. Prizes for
Kalajadha : I Prize – Dept. of Zoology
                      II Prize- Dept. of Commerce
III Prize- Dept. of Chemistry
Light music: I Prize- Aswathy S. I Zoology
II Prize-Vishnupriya II
III Prize  - Rohini S Pillai I Chemistry
Kathaprasangam : I Prize Miss SreedeviS. from theDept. of English
On the second day, the first event , which was Poem Recitation English, was began at 10 am. Prizes are
I Prize- Shilpa III Zoology
II Prize-Suraj II Physics
The second event was Poem Recitation Malayalam. Prizes are:
I Prize- Aiswarya II Physics
                   II Prize- Rohini S Pillai I Chemistry
III Prize- Vishnupriya II Chemistry

Third event was Poem Recitation Hindi. The Prizes are:
                  I Prize- Gayathri I Chemistry
                   II Prize- Suraj II Physics
Thefourth event was Kerala Nadanam and the prizes are:
I Prize- Sreedevi II Year English

Mohiniyattom, VanchippattuandOppana were next items staged.
The morning session was let off at one and rejoined after the lunch break at 2 O'clock. The items in the afternoon session and their prizes are following:
Guitar
First Prize – Kalesh I Year B Com
Mono act: First Prize Reshma I Year B Sc Chemistry
Thiruvathira First Prize Dept.of Chemistry
Folk songfirst prize dept of Commerce
Group Dance
The off-stage items were organized on the 13th of March 2019. The competition items and prizes are as follows:

No comments:

Post a Comment